Saturday, January 30, 2010

31 January






(itunes: THB cover of Dreams by The Cranberries)

Went to The Hudson Branch Show tonight... took over 530 pictures. Here's a glimpse of the show. It was really good. They get better every time I see them.

Lots of pictures to edit.

Finished the farnsworth addition project yesterday. I took a very different approach then most people. I decided to design something that would completely contrast the farnsworth in order to emphasize it. I created a dialogue between my addition and the farnsworth through the framing of views. I'm pretty happy with the result. I really challenged myself by using shapes and concepts i dont usually consider.


working on my portfolio

2 comments:

BScarbs said...

I'm glad we stood next to each other... you're cute.

Corey Bienert said...

Awesome dude. I havvve to get these from you.

Thanks for coming out.