Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 December


(itunes: Dogs- I Don't Know)

My first post in forever! It's the first of the "roomate pictures" I took.

Currently, I'm snowed in at Judson waiting to leave for Colorado. The semester is over and it's bittersweet. I'm glad that the school part is done, but I'm not ready to say goodbye to all my friends. They've become like family, and it's sad to know that I wont see them for a long time. When you leave you never know if things will be the same when you get back. London will be good (from what I keep hearing), but I already miss everybody. Knowing that I wont be graduating with my class is really hard. We do our best to make plans, but they always seem to get changed.

I'm just gonna think about being 12,000 ft. in the air on a Colorado mountain.

No comments: